Monday, April 02, 2007

i'm running, but i'm not getting anywhere.

If I could I would be smoke. And I’d float myself out of here. And I’d go wherever you are. And I’d never have to be too far from here.

I don’t like graduating. It’s so… permanent. And forever. And soon.

I am so scared of making the wrong decision. What if I make my Dad lose lots of money? What if my Mom hates her job? What if I have to move away? I don’t really want to leave South Carolina right now. And I don’t want to ruin anybody’s life or credit rating.

Did I ever mention that Aramark called me? I have a phone interview on Wednesday for an internship. This position is a 10-week rotational internship, during the summer, focused on learning and understanding the overall operation of a Higher Education account. They'll pay for my room/board wherever they put me and pay me $10/hour.

I hope they offer it in Columbia, Charlotte, or Charleston. Or maybe they won't offer it at all. I mean, I shouldn't get ahead of myself.

Bah. I can't wait for this weekend.

... Shouldn’t it be that easy to just be happy for awhile?

No comments: