Wednesday, April 18, 2007

(i want to swim away but don't know how)

My headache is gone.

Everything good is happening somewhere else.


Two more days until the weekend. Yay. Well, one. One more day of class. Plus one day of SWOT analysis. Bah. I want the weekend. I think I felt this way last Wednesday too.

Um. I think sometimes I expect too much of people. And I'm easily frustrated by that. I think it's directed more at me than the people. I can't decide. I really should just let go of that.

Cause this problem’s gonna last more than the weekend.

I came home tonight and there were tulips on my front porch.

I saw Truett Cathy speak today. Funny little man.

I worry that I bother people. Or that I am the cause of stress in their lives. I want to say I'm sorry, but I don't know how. Or maybe I'm just crazy. I want to fix everything all the time.

I know you think that I’m someone you can trust. But I’m scared I’ll get scared.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin, you're amazing.
i couldn't go that long with out caffine...i'd die.
eat carrots..they give you a lot of energy.

Anonymous said...

Pietro Crespi is a character in the book i have to read for class. weird. (100 years of Solitude)

Courtney said...

you're listening to brand new, and i just saw brand new.
both of those things are good.