Wednesday, April 18, 2007

a pebble in the water makes a ripple effect

My grandfather came out of surgery ok. Now there are other complications dealing with people. I just feel like he's old and we should let him live the best way for him to live now. The way he wants to live. Really, the way he deserves. I think insanity runs in my family.

I haven't had coffee since Sunday and I had five scoops of ice cream yesterday. My head is very angry from the lack of caffeine and the sugar induced coma I've subjected it to. Oy.

I had the light on my car fixed. Finally. If I hadn't, I could've gotten hamsters like Matt Carrowan. And I would've named one Regina and say things to it like "Regina. Regiiina. When is that song gonna start? The song that goes like da na na na na na na na da na na na na."

The water heater exploded at Wholly Cow yesterday and I GOT CALLED because my mom was out of town. My first business emergency. I took care of it. Well, as much as a person who is 100 miles away can.

Don't read Skinny Bitch if you like... food. At all. In any form that is not completely natural.

Did I mention I had five scoops of ice cream yesterday? It was Ben and Jerry's Free Scoop Day. Mint Chocolate Chunk. Creme Brulee. Mango Lime. Phish Food. Chunky Monkey. Tooooo much.

Then I began to experience an ice cream induced hangover. Rachel came over and we watched Gilmore Girls and planned a wedding for her class and then I never got out of bed. She left and turned my light off and I just slept. Until about thirty minutes ago. And my head still hurts.

Anyway. Life is busy. Spectacular. Sad. Confusing. Where it should be. And not where it should be. ALL AT THE SAME TIME. (... and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.)

Listen to: Pietro Crespi (0wen) and Face Down (Acoustic Version by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)

No comments: