Tuesday, April 10, 2007

i know you stay true when my world is false

I have had a massive headache all day long. Bah. Oh well. I am unemployed. People were sad when I left. I was sorta sad. Dennis told me he knew I'd be successful in anything I chose to do. That meant a lot.

I did my first sudoku today. I lie. I started my first sudoku today. I worked on it for an hour and then had to leave. I still have it and I'm pretty sure I need to start all over. And I'm pretty sure that's lame.

April 20th is 10% off green paint at the arts and crafts center (at Shaw). Just so you know.

Funny. I hate Starbucks because I have to write a 25 page paper on it, but I love it at the same time because it's what gives me the fuel to write it. Oy. Irony.

Today I went the grocery store and bought brie, apples and woodchuck. And a few other things, but those seemed the most important. It's an umemployment celebration combined with lots and lots (no, really, there is tons) of school work (which I am obviously procrastinating).

Rachel has an interview with Hyatt tomorrow! Yaaay! Alison had an interview with Wando today! Yaaay! David has a job in Tucson! My friends are growing up so quickly...

I started some lists today. One is of things I have to do for school. The other is things I would like to do before I leave Columbia such as: buy my internship cd and apply for graduation, go to the zoo (and the gardens because I've never seen them), write a thank you note to Dennis Pruitt, find the infamous Lexington Park, see BJo work at Starbucks, spend more time at the Shack, email Ms. Dilworth, do Plan B on April 22, attend my last Sunday Night Shack on the 29th, go to the Art Museum, go to the State Museum, watch a movie at the RH, eat at Miyo's, say goodbye to Stephen Justice, go to the "new" Adrianas, walk around the city at night for a long period of time, eat at either The Melting Pot/Motor Supply/Hampton Street Vineyard, go running just because, have breakfast at Immac, and also at Strudel, take lots of pictures, spend lots of time enjoying nice weather. Oh hang out with DZ girls.

There is more to come, but I have to study now. Suggestions are welcome. (And these photos are courtesy of Kickstand Studios.)

... everything around's breaking down to chaos.

No comments: