Monday, April 23, 2007

if this were our last waltz would you dance different?

I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Today I experienced Columbia in some new ways and some old ways.

I experienced Columbia with my brother today. By having cake and coffee for breakfast. And by being on the back of a motorcycle and eating at a new (fantastic) restaurant. If you haven't been to Mr. Friendly's, then I suggest you go.

I went to City Art for the first time. I saw Neil's photos and I liked them. I actually laughed when I saw them.

I experienced an earlier release from mgmt strategy and some random walking and talking with the new short and straight haired Rachel.

I got to talk to my amazing boyfriend who lives in the same state as me again and has a phone charger again.

I went to my last Shack Council and put in my last input and talked about my last Sunday. (If you're a Senior Shacker your presence is requested by Council. If you're a Shacker your presence is requested by the seniors who are going to miss you...)

And I went to pint night with more amazing people than I could imagine.

And I cried. Because I'm so blessed. And I had no idea I was such a blessing. Evidently it's something I need to know and hear.

If I were the last ocean or the first photograph of earth would that change what I was worth? Would it set your hands in motion, if I were the last ocean?

No comments: