Wednesday, September 13, 2006

maybe sometimes we feel afraid, but it's alright.

Three little birds sat on my window
And they told me I don't need to worry...

Blake Mitchell was arrested for assault. He punched a kid (I mean 19 year old bouncer) in the face out in 5 pts. No doubt it was after the guy harassed him about his less than stellar performance this past weekend. Or because he supposedly tried to bring in underage girls. Still. Now he's suspended indefinitely (from game action). I feel bad for him. Kind of amusing though. Spurrier said, "If he's not in jail he'll probably have his jersey on the sideline."

I did the super pilates tonight. Not as bad as last time. Thank goodness.

When it rains, it pours. It opens doors... Something something. It has been raining ALL DAY LONG. It's been all kinds of nasty and I was hoping to enjoy the 75 degree weather today. Boo. I did have coffee with Rachel though. That was quite lovely. Two hour caffeine happy hours seem to fly by with her.

Ok, this just in... Starbucks is going to have a new latte this season. The Maple Latte. With Maple drizzle. Canada already has it. Employees here already have it. I should've taken that interview. Darnit. What's the difference in a maple latte and a maple macchiato? Is it like a real macchiato? Why is it the same price? Is the drizzle like syrup? Tell me more. Tell me more.

Next week I have tests! Lots of them. Boo. Oh, I hate accounting. And business communications. And I think that's all for right now.

Did you know that Pluto is no longer a planet? They bumped it down. Now, what is my very educated mother going to serve us?

The man stuck it to us and Jammin Java is now ASCAP liscensed. How 'bout them apples?

Things my boss said today that made me go "hmmm"...
"You know, I think that to be a rockstar, you just have to sound constipated when you sing. And you can quote me on that."

"In a non-awkward, not gay kind of way, I've missed Matt Jones and his non-shoe wearing feet."

"No, I love the Oregano more. The water pressure is fickle."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, we don't get the maple lattes until October 2, you?