Saturday, September 09, 2006

it doesn't have to be perfect like a movie scene.

Tonight was an awesome end to a not so awesome week.

Matt Jones is wonderful and he takes care of me.
My Mannatech came in the mail today.
I skipped out on my homework itinerary...
for Hibachi Express and Wendy's french fries with Alison.
And then ice cream with Lou at the Slab.
(mmm. Cheesecake with blueberries and Oreos.)
And we watched a very good movie that left me wondering
but definitely not unsatisfied.

The weather today was wonderful. I can feel it. Fall, that is. It's coming. I'll give it until the end of the month.

Speaking of the end of the month, my Uncle is going to make some phone calls on my behalf. I talked to him for thirty minutes about the Air Force, class, boys and life after college. This never happens because there is usually to much other family stuff going on around everyone. It was nice to have a conversation with him.

I'm going to House of Prayer at 8am. If you need prayer, let me know. And not just tonight, I mean I'll pray for you anytime, but specifically at 8am.

Working tomorrow. 10am until 5pm. Doo dah. Doo dah. Then I'll do homework until I fall over. Oh the doo dah day.

No comments: