Monday, September 11, 2006

here's to bacon sandwiches!

I do realize I don't eat bacon, but some people do. And they enjoy them. So, here's to them!

So, the homework itinerary really went bust, but I'm expecting a better week this week anyway. One with a little more time to breathe because I did alot of work in the past 7 days and now I won't have to play as much catch up.

If this plan doesn't work out, I think I'm going to quit school and harvest cranberries for a living. It just seems real cool.

Tonight I smoked my first hookah. Basically, it's a water pipe used for smoking tobacco - or I guess whatever you want, but, in my case, for smoking cappuccino flavored tobacco with mint extract in the base to create a nice "thin mint" flavor. It's nicer than smoking and better for you than smoking a cigarette and creates a whole new meaning for the term "social smoker" because you should really enjoy the people you're doing it with - it's a process.

Anyway. How 'bout that?

Today was a good day. I went to Strudel and realized that our states are in the shape of an elf (or chef, whatever, just give it some respeck!) and that I live in a sitcom. See you fools at Central Perk... Actually, we all just went to Barnes and Noble - which is where everyone goes on a Sunday evidently. Studying ensued. Boo.

Oh. Workshop tonight was good, too. It's so weird because I had just been wondering about how I connect with God. And if I do it enough. And how I can facilitate it more. And should I change that connection. So, questions were answered after a thirty minute lesson on cathedrals - but it did all tie in.

In the shadows of tall buildings, of fallen angels on the ceilings. Oily feathers in bronze and concrete; faded colors, pieces left incomplete...

This blog is all out of chronological order.

"I like you far too much for you to be a Fruit Loop girl. And you can quote me on that." -- Matt Jones

No comments: