Thursday, September 07, 2006

go ahead and lose yourself inside this opportunity

I have created a homework itinerary for myself. So far, so good. I'm determined to not get too behind this semester. There's not enough time to be behind.

Question. How come every time you come around my London London Bridge wanna go down?

But really. What does that mean?

New song to listen to - Work it Out, Jurassic 5 ft. Dave Matthews Band. Uh oh.

Don't stop stop your dreaming. Let yourself float upon the notion we can work it out. We gonna work it out, baby.

My first class was cancelled this morning, but I got up anyway and studied at Immac while listening to Yo-Yo Ma. Enjoyable. Then David joined for some studying. Then Fitzi came for coffee and conversation. I swear, everyday should start like that.

Now I'm just waiting for Business Comm to start. We have a quiz. Woot. And a group meeting tonight. Joy.

No comments: