Monday, September 18, 2006

i'm on a high (on a high)

We are the sea and the sky
and the blue that runs through it, yeah.

And there are some who say there are so many things I need
... so I run or I fight and I crawl or I scream and I bleed, I bleed, I bleed.

well, it's a lie it's a lie - don't you believe it.
if you're fine then you're fine - it's all how you see it.
oh, there never will be no conspiracy of happiness.

I'm on a high. I'm on a high.
And there's nothing more to it
I have the sun, it's a star, why should I refuse it?

and there are so many reasons I could give you why I should be down
there's not enough money or time and my love you're not around, around, around.

you're alive you're alive - how else could you hear me?
you are fine, you are fine - there's nothing worth fearing
'cause there never will be no conspiracy of happiness...

No comments: