Monday, May 01, 2006

i really think that everyone should have watercolors, magnetic poetry and a harmonica.

sooooo. i got a new job. at the mccutchen house. working at the garden grille (as you can see on your right). i will make food, clean, food run, serve, take orders, learn payroll and marketing skills. [Our Garden Grille opens the first week of May and operates until mid-August. The Garden Grille serves burgers, chicken, mushrooms, hotdogs, and other delicious foods and refreshing drinks. Lunch is served Tuesday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.] all in all i hope this will be a fun, eventful, and perhaps even educational experience for me. i like the people in the hrtm department and at the mccutchen house. today, the paperwork lady gave me a sugar daddy. i think i'm going to like this job.

i'm a little screwed up with my schedule at jj. i don't know when i'm supposed to be working really. so, i guess we'll work that out as it comes along...

um. i went to the doctor this morning. i wasn't really diagnosed with anything. i think she really just said that my cold and allergies have spread to my eyes. so either viral, bacterial, or allergic conjuctivitis. i've never had conjuctivitis before and i hope i never have it again. she told me to take claritin until the day i die or until allergy season is over and i received two prescriptions - one for eye drops and one for some sort of pill for congestion.

i am over medicated. and contagious. so don't touch my eyeballs. but i'll be fine tomorrow. oh, and i have to wear my glasses. if you see me and laugh, i'll kick you in your shins.

p.s. stephen justice is a great guy. i hope he always is and that no one ever forgets.

alright, well, i think i'm going to take a nap or read before yoga tonight. thanks for tuning in. and speaking of tuning in - you need to check this out.

"We have all had new beginings and life changes this year, and here we all are together again. I know you will only laugh at this, but I will never understand the love you all shower on me, but I never doubt that love either." -- The Perks of Being a Wallflower

6 comments:

Liza said...

LOL...they've done it again. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, I guess. Have a great summer, chica! :)

TTrotter said...

hey girl!! I'm glad you got to go to the Doc.... aww but I hope you feel better. If you are into tea, go to earthfare and pick up Symfre tea, and mix it with yerba mate. It's supposed to help flu like symptoms and get you to sleep too. I don't know, it helps me with colds. Ally-

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»