Monday, May 22, 2006

you don't know how lovely you are.

I think I'll go to Boston. I think that I'm just tired. I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind.

For as slightly, mildly, or wholly elaborated as A Million Little Pieces is as a memoir/non-fiction novel, it is one of the most indentifiable and moving things I have ever read. Now I'm reading My Friend Leonard which was not the way the list of books read, but oh well.

I feel busy this week for some reason. I'll work until 3 everyday, then Wednesday night I'm going to serve a six course meal at McCutchen House. I'm excited. And kinda nervous. Oh yeah, I finally yelled at the coworker. Surprise. Friday, Saturday and Sundays are Jammin Java days, so I don't know where that really leaves me.

Lots of things have been happening around me and with me. I can't remember them all, but most of them are good. Some of them seem sad, but I think it's a process I'm going through. Cry now. Not later. Think now. Do later. Things are coming full circle. Things are falling apart. I wonder and put it all aside. Because that's all I can do.

Imagine that.

John Mayer is on the radio. The damn Daughters song. Grr. He wrote a blog the other day about sexual predators being caught by police sting operations. It pissed me off. And looking back at it, He didn't really say anything offensive. I think I just take it as such a personal experience now that it felt like a violation of privacy.

Well, I'm done here for now. Yoga. Dinner at Moe's because Corinne is home! Then hopefully some laundry in the new (say it with me) washer and dryer. Woop.

I don't give a damn. I'm as happy as a clam. (Nobody knows me at all.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was "praying puppy" yesterday?