Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i'll trade the moon for the sun, but this feeling for no one.

When I see you the World stops. It stops and all that exists for me is you and my eyes staring at you. There's nothing else. No noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries, no yesterday, no tomorrow. The World just stops, and it is a beautiful place.

I think that's the single most meaningful and uplifting passage to come out of A Million Little Pieces so far. Yes, I'm still reading the same book. I'm slow. And busy. If that's a problem, please bite me.

Oy with the cynicism tonight.
Sometimes I just feel inadequate.

But it has nothing to do with my reading habits.

My fortune cookie tonight said "The coming month shall bring you much happiness." It's too bad I've already cancelled the month of June.

I'm tired. And a bit frustrated. But it's ok. Happiness is not a fish that you can catch.

This blog title is from a JLC song. I think they might be my favorite lyrics. Maybe ever.

It's coupon week at the McCutchen House. And by that I mean if you show up you automatically get $1 off. So, if you have $4 then you should stop by and see me even though I'll be running around like a crazy person.

The picture you see is a painting that Kt did for me. It was inspired by the Ryan Adams song. You should listen to it if you haven't.

Birds flying high - You know how I feel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love our evenings, always consisting of nothing and coffee.

best lyrics.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.