Tuesday, May 09, 2006

the play on time is won...

I wanted to stay.

I've moved to Henderson Street! How excellent? Now when people say they'll be over in just a few seconds, well, they really mean just a few seconds. I think that's superb.

Thank you to everyone who helped us move. You have all been more than wonderful. I'm so blessed to have you all in my life. Really.

And I'm going to Charleston on Sunday. Not really for Mother's Day, but I assume I will see her. And Kt! (She's painting something for the new apt and some end tables for me.) I love Charleston.

I wanted to play.

Matt Callis is here! That makes me very happy because we never got to see him in Indiana. It's been almost a year. Oy.

Listening to strings. Reading a book. Drinking Starbucks. In my new room with three green walls and one tan one. I'm going to take a shower in the tiny crooked bathroom. I love it.

I have this limited, sometimes connection to Lou's internet. I think it's about to go away. I just wanted to share that moving news with you.

I wanted to love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»