Wednesday, May 17, 2006

so they say that life's a play and that all the world's a stage

This picture is my desktop. Welcome to my world.

I miss the tanning bed. I miss exercising. I miss eating three normal meals every day. I miss being and looking healthy. I should fix that.

I'm tired all the time. It's rather obnoxious.

I fell asleep while reading my book this afternoon. I woke up to Coldplay on my computer. And Alison walking through the new apartment. I love all of those things: sleeping, reading, Coldplay, Alison, the apartment.

But in voices loud and clear, you say to me, "It's only superstition. It's only your imagination. It's only all of the thing that you fear and the things from which you can't escape."

I just got a ZeroChance newsletter in my inbox. Weird. I never ever talk to Erick anymore. Which is sad because he's a great guy - amusing and skilled. I was always afraid that breaking up with Brian would mean breaking up with other people in my life. I don't suppose it really matters because I have still have amazing people in my life who I love. Really love too. Not middle school, BFFE love. I guess I should just say all is well that ends well. I just hate not being in touch with people.

I digress.

I hate hate hate coupon week. I think that food running wouldn't be so bad if there weren't 180 people coming in with so many hydration demands. We're making bank and handling it well, but it's starting to work my nerves. Oh well. It'll be over in two days. Two very long, very busy days. Oh oh oh. My my my. Catch me on Saturday. I'll be happier and not working then!

I had a little heart to heart with Harry - things are looking up up up.

Tom Petty on the brain. Everyday. I'm gonna free fall out into nothing. Gonna leave this world for awhile. I can't wait to see him at Bonnaroo. Seriously cannot wait. Let's go. Now...

I joined Mocha Club tonight at the Dave Barnes Show. I think that was a good thing. It was kinda convicting. Alison joined too. We can start a team. You should join it.

I've been listening to lots of random music. Thanks to Tupac Tony and Clint/Laura's Wedding cd. I really like music. And people. And books. Ooo and soy lattes with a splash of almond. I like lots of things. I forget this sometimes. Ok, book and bed. Get excited.

No comments: