Friday, May 26, 2006

There’s no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard.

Hello. How are you doing today? I hope I find you feeling healthy.

“You haven’t gotten out recently, have you?” – Blue Cactus Lady


She’s right, I suppose. I work. A lot. I hang out with people though. A bunch of them. *huff*

In front of me is a list of things to do with Matt Jones (or at least facilitate for him) before he leaves. Sad because he’s leaving. Happy because it involves a whole lot of good food. It does not, however, involve a surprise going away party thrown by me. There is to be none of that… Makes sense, I suppose.


I'm eating a chocolate chip scone for breakfast. Is that heathy? Probably not. Yummy though.

So, there’s been one thing getting me through my days. It’s a bible verse that came in the form of a lovely card from Kt (p.s. I encourage mail at the new apartment). Anyway, it is this:

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy!
(1 Peter 1:8)

And for now, that is all I have.

No comments: