Thursday, May 04, 2006

'cause tonight's the night the world begins again

I wish everyone was loved tonight.
And somehow stop this endless fight.
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days.

This morning I was inspired.
The rest of the day was a jumble.
The Family Stone - 2 thumbs down.

I feel like tonight is the end of something
and tomorrow is just the beginning.
I just can't figure out what it is...

Something is scratching its way out.
Something you want to forget about.
No one expects you to get up
All on your own with no one around.

Ok. That's all I've got.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way (I feel like tonight is the end of something
and tomorrow is just the beginning.) I'm glad we talked yesterday. Thank you for all 9 million of the things you pointed out. I love you. Toast to new beginnings!!

Anonymous said...

I mean for real about the family stone. i know people who went on and on. But the end with them switching couples, that was toooo weird for me.

ha, thought i'd share. :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»