Friday, February 29, 2008

and i'll be awful sometimes

I met a cowboy today:

He said, "Hi, I'm Rowdy if you listen to 96.9 a lot." and I said, "Hi, I'm Erin and I don't listen to the radio. Nothing personal."

There were some other choice parts of the conversation that I will leave out. (There always are...) But they were raising money for St. Jude's Children Hospital. That was nice of them.

I love and hate my job. I think that's how parents feel sometimes.

Matt is coming tomorrow. I miss him all the time.

As a week comes to a close, I've been pretty good with my 43 things goals. I did my yoga and pilates, I learned to drive stick, I've blogged. Not so good with the journaling. The colon cleanse starts next week. Etc etc. It's good to have goals. No matter how small. Goals that don't depend on giant life changes or anyone else. Little victories.

Two songs: Little Victories (Matt Nathanson) and Hometown Glory (Adele).

And I’ll learn to get by on little victories. And if the world decides to catch up with me, still little victories.


No comments: