Sunday, March 02, 2008

i like it in the city when two worlds collide

I've been walking in the same way as I did... "I ain't lost, just wandering."

Yesterday, I watched two movies. Well, one and a half. And they were both about having affairs. They both made me very upset. So upset that Matt offered to let us leave The Other Boleyn Girl. And the other movie was called Unfaithful (I think) with Diane Lane and Richard Gere. I fell asleep during it.

Both were depressing and involved fatal head injuries. I'm longing for a good cinderella-esque movie where everyone lives happily ever after.

I would like to live happily ever after.

Matt came yesterday - very early - and I enjoyed every moment. I didn't cry when he left. I just watched that stupid Unfaithful movie and then when my mom asked me if I was ok, all I could say was "I miss Matt." Being a girl is ridiculous sometimes.

I had the honey latte at Starbucks. Tall two pump nonfat. It was good. I would drink it again. Not for the next ten days because Kt and I are doing a cleanse. I'm a little worried, but I still want to do it.

I'm being made over on Tuesday.

And I think I successfully locked our wireless internet, but, in the process, locked my computer off the network. Ugh.

I feel trapped.

Round my hometown, memories are fresh. Round my hometown, ooh the people I've met are the wonders of my world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the west is huge.

it's still possible to feel trapped, even if there are infinite places to go.

i learned something this weekend about the importance of living life for the journey, and not for the destination.

James Taylor says that the Secret of life is enjoying the passage of time. Everyone should believe him- have you heard his voice? He sounds not only like he would be incredibly honest, but also a really good man.

I luff you.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you liked the honey latte. It tastes like overly toasted honey nut cheerios.

To eat their own i suppose.