Saturday, February 23, 2008

they say time heals everything

Today was good. Much better than yesterday.

I drove Olivia around and had sweet potato benedict (with avocado) for breakfast at a cute little cafe with Kt. I went to Columbia for Bjo's wedding shower. I saw Hope and Stephanie there, too. I ran into Lou at Adriana's and we chatted. Rachel and I spend quality time eating at Miyo's and being ousted from our table. Then we spent quality time at Starbucks where the feng shui is completely off now - or, at the very least, the flow of traffic. And Matt Carrowan and I talked the whole way home.

It was a good day.

And I learned that if you share your goals with other people, then, more than likely, they will be willing to help you achieve them. No matter how big or how small. In this galaxy or another.

I have good friends.

That was a $3.25 glass of fresh squeezed orange juice.

I'm through with doubt. Nothing left for me to figure out.

No comments: