Thursday, February 21, 2008

and if i stumble, and if i fall

and if i slip now, and if i should fall
and if i can’t be, all that i could be
will you? will you wait for me?

People are particularly stupid today:

I worked at night. I hate working at night.
I drove the Jetta to work! Olivia didn't let me down.
I drove the Jetta home from work. In the rain! Ack.

There was a lunar eclipse yesterday. That was cool.

43 things has given me some concrete goals.
Some goals are not so concrete.
But it's giving me something to work towards.
Plus, it's incentive to complete goals -
It's a virtual to-do list I get to cross off. *sigh*

A man had a conversation with me today about:
long distance relationships, jeans, driving a stick shift,
being asked out at work, and my junk in the trunk.
No lie.

My chives are growing! Not just sprouting!

I recommend Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm.
And day planners by Jill Bliss. Love her stuff. Love.
Did I ever mention I got a set of golf clubs?


Listen to: Tin Cup Prophette and Alexi Murdoch.

Though I have the strength to move a hill,
I can hardly leave my room.
So I sit perfectly still and
I’ll listen for a tune while my mind is on the moon.

1 comment:

katie gandy said...

growing chives??! I love those little green plants!! Olivia is beautiful by the way.