Wednesday, February 20, 2008

worn me down like a road

Today:

It's easier to be in Kuwait than work in the dmv.
I paid taxes and got tags for Olivia.
I bought mini Naked Juices. Yumm.
I walked over the bridge and it was beautiful.
Payroll. Input invoices. Yuck.
David, I mailed your hat with hopefully enough postage.
I really like the book I'm reading.
It may force me to buy books I'll never read.

There is a site called 43 things.
I looked at it.
I looked at the goals of someone I care about.
And I considered doing it.
I don't know what I would put there.
I had a list once, but those things seem unimportant.

I only have vague goals now.
Get married. Have children.
Create a home.
Those all depend on someone else.
Stupid.

I applied for a couple of jobs.
I'll apply for a couple more.
I have no idea what I want to do.

I need a change.
I don't know what it will take
But I don't know how long it can wait.


Listen to: Tin Cup Prophette and Rachael Yamagata.

And I wish you the best, but I could do without it.
And you're wrong. I'm not overreacting. Something is off.

No comments: