Thursday, February 28, 2008

starfish and coffee, maple syrup and jam...

Starbucks Gossip: "Your drink should be perfect every time..."

I just went to Starbucks. My drink was not perfect. I didn't say anything.

And usually I am assaulted as soon as I step up to the counter, but no, not this time. I waited. And waited. I knew exactly what I wanted. I've known since Tuesday night when I couldn't go to Starbucks what I wanted. Tall 1 pump peppermint vanilla bean creme frap with a shot of espresso poured on top. My drink had no peppermint. I don't blame the man making my drink. I blame the woman who didn't write down peppermint on my cup even though I said it three times.

It happens. But now I feel like my treat is a waste of calories.

And now they have the "new" honey latte which Kt and I have been cranking out since last August. Sheesh. Wholly Cow is so before it's time.

I've crossed off more than half of the things on my list. I work at five and have a meeting with a Sysco Rep. He'll be the second one to come to store today. Guh.

Hanneke leaves soon.

... butterscotch clouds, a tangerine, and a side order of ham. If you set your mind free baby, maybe you'd understand...

No comments: