Thursday, January 03, 2008

they tell me to breathe easy for a while

I was reading a crappy celebrity magazine - they're all having children. It's a whole magazine about celebrities and their children. No lie. Must be the popular Hollywood thing to do. Unfortunately, some of those people shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

And more of my friends have gotten engaged!! This is also no lie. And some of them are actually people I care about getting married. Facebook is flooded with engagement announcements and congratulations and best wishes. I'm happy for them.

It's also overwhelming.

David came to visit tonight and we had brief, but much need conversation about life, happiness, the places we dwell, where we'd like to dwell and spirituality. Really all I came up with is hopes for my future, but no real plans in the works. How about that?

I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

But in other news, Kt is home. Yay! And I saw this mug (which someone should buy me) at Starbucks where Spring has happened. And speaking of things happening at coffee shops, Valentine's Day threw up in mine. Stupid.

Mat Kearney. Sara Bareilles. A Fine Frenzy. Tristan Prettyman. Plumb.

I'm trying to let you hear me as I am.

No comments: