Tuesday, January 29, 2008

last night i had a dream about you...

I'm listening to a little Daft Punk (really, like two songs) and I looked at the album release date and thought that's not that old and then I realized that 2001 was 7 years ago. How about that?

Tab Energy Drink has been discontinued. I am so bummed.

I'm try to get sexy, slender legs from a book. Hmm.

I walked the ARJ, Jr Bridge for the first time with Kt the other day. It was breathtaking. And is sort of like having vertigo. I'll do it again.

I have a fetish with buying mascara. I hardly ever wear it.

There is so much happening and going on that its completely overwhelming, so I won't waste your time with it.

I found some more books I want to read: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. And The History of Love: A Novel.

I'm really appreciative of my boyfriend. I love him a lot.

I was inspired today: Moon Monkey.

And I'm sleeping in tomorrow. And making granola. ooo. You should eat Fage Total Greek Yogurt - it's strained and delicious. I like to drizzle with honey or throw in granola and blackberries.

... In this dream I'm dancing right beside you. And it looked like everyone was having fun. The kind of feeling I've waited so long.

No comments: