Monday, October 30, 2006

and i won't waste a minute without you

A week, huh? Were you all wondering where I went?

I didn't really go anywhere, but I was lost for a couple of days. God found me and brought me back. And now I'm really busy, so you might not hear from me again for awhile. Who knows though? Certainly not me... I've been noticing a lot of things recently and I'm trying to process a lot of things, too. I've also been trying to worry about nothing and pray about everything... He has made so much better in the past seven days.

I can't remember everything from the past week, so I'll catch you up with today:

I had a lovely breakfast with Hanneke at Immac. I adore Hanneke and I feel as though she is one of the people who has had the biggest impact on my college experience. And for that I am truly blessed.

I then did a lot of work. I had an accounting exam. I was advised. (It's crazy that I'm actually going to graduate soon! With honors! I'm going to the real world...) Um. I wrote a project proposal and did a statement of cash flows. I didn't read for Purchasing which I should have, but I was distracted by a dodgy, sketchy lizard in my room. It was on my body spray. It wanted to hurt me. I could see the violence in it's little beady eyes.

I've been listening to: Snow Patrol, Hem, Idlewild, The Format, Jose Gonzalez and Imogen Heap. All have been quite enjoyable.

My feet are cold, but I guess, in the end, today went pretty well. It included fudgy pumpkin brownies, too. Look gross. Taste delicious.

And I got to talk to Matt again which was quite nice because I think he's pretty amazing. (We reached one month today which we both feel is a very good thing to remember and celebrate.) It's nice to have someone who cares about you as much as you care about them even if they're 9 hours away. I can't wait until Thanksgiving.

Um, I'm having my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday. Kinda nervous about that nonsense. And I'll be cooped up all weekend. I will appreciate visitors. No cameras, please. And I'll accept flowers, cards, dvds, and all things drinkable.

So, add in several cups of hot tea and a pair of fuzzy boots and that's life right now...

Get up. Get out. Get away from these liars. Cause they don't get your soul or your fire.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will need to try one of those fudgy pumpkin brownies. Thanks.

RachelAdelle said...

Oh thank the lord. It's been like four whole days since I have seen you, then there were no blog updates. I thought I was going to cry for a moment there... whew!!

Anonymous said...

love you peep . . .