Thursday, October 12, 2006

hey. how long 'til the music drowns you out?

This is a good time for music, I feel.

Baumer - Tonight. 5 Points After 5, yo.
Amos Lee - October 13 (Music Farm, Not going, but I'm glad he's playing.)
Jason Harwell - October 20 (at the java that is jammin')
Mute Math - October 22 (Charlotte - maybe) and 25 (G'vegas - fo' sure)
Eric Skelton - November 10 (my place of employment)
Ben Folds - November 14 (Koger Center w. Student ID)
Regina Spektor - November 17 (Roxy Theatre)
Death Cab - November 18 (@ Clemson. Really wish I was going...)
Imogen Heap - November 19 (the Tabernacle)
I Nine - November 20 (Representin' back at Tigerburn...)

These are all excellent things, people. Let's not miss the music.

Beethoven said something amazing on an Urban Outfitters shirt once and if I ever find the quote, I'm putting it here...

... music is a higher revelation than any wisdom or philosophy.

No comments: