Tuesday, October 03, 2006

seasons change before me...

In October, everybody walks around with a certain energy as if they are going to be elected president the next day, as if they are going to get married. - d.miller

Today was mildly stressful, but all over good. It's not over yet - it could get even better.

I lost Squeegy today. For a solid 3 hours I had to emotionally detach myself from my ipod and remember that my life would still be amazing without all 60 gb of it's beauty. And then I thought I broke my toe or ripped it off or something when I went to the McCutchen House. Let's just say it hurts. And I was pretty sure I wanted to keep my toe...

I was talking to Garrett this morning and here is part of our conversation...

G: It's funny. You've always been somewhat of the quintessential cynic.
E: What? No, I haven't!
G: Yeah, yeah. Look at you. All bouncy and "hey! how are you!?" (flails arms in the air) It's not the coffee... So, tell me, Erin. The birds - do they chirp a little louder now? Is the grass a little greener?
E: Hmm. Yup.

For some reason my schedule is messed up. It's okay. I have a test tomorrow. It's okay. I'm tired. It's okay. I'm busy. It's okay. I've accepted it.

Gilmore girls comes on soooooon. Holla.

I'll trade the moon for the sun, but this feeling for no one.

No comments: