Tuesday, October 17, 2006

now floating up and down i spin colliding into sound

Ok. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself, but I keep reading this book and about every fifteen pages I start crying. I really want to ask my brother why he thought I would enjoy this book.

I'm reading about Marines going into Iraq and about their families, their friends, and their girlfriends. I'm reading about them being bombed.

Where is the coast guard? I keep looking each direction for a spotlight, give me something. I need something for protection.

I wish my brother had never signed up for infantry.

I worry. And pray. pray. pray.
I'm glad Matt didn't sign up for anything like that.
I would really miss my sanity...

People who have loved ones in the military should not subject themselves to this, but I keep doing it anyway. Maybe Alison is right. Maybe I should just put the book in the freezer.

I wanna swim away, but don't know how. Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean... Let the rain of what I feel right now come down.

No comments: