Monday, October 16, 2006

the circle of your friends will defend the silver lining

pain throws your heart to the ground.
love turns the whole thing around.
no, it won't all go the way it should,
but i know the heart of life is good.

I'm glad that I will always have people in my life to help shape my music tastes. Good people. I like these people.

I made a mixed cd today. It's the first mixed cd I've ever made just for one person. And I think it's pretty good.

Wisdom teeth suck. I want mine gone now.

I have a test tomorrow. I just got home from pint night. I am such a bad student.

I love USC. I love college. I love my friends. But I can't wait to move onto the next phase of my life. I want to see what my future holds...

I'm reading a book my brother gave me - The Gift of Valor. It's the story of a marine in Iraq. Yeah, I already cried. I'm having a hard time disassociating the characters from the people in my real life who are in the military.

It's cold outside. I wore my green pea coat the other night after the fair. Last night, after I got off the phone with Matt, I went inside and I couldn't feel my toes. Yeah. It's that kind of weather. Get excited.

White chocolate, frosted mint lattes. Yum.

I'm having a super difficult time waking up in the mornings. It's like my body refuses to even think about waking up before 7. I don't understand. I think if I get less hours of sleep, then my body will have less time to get comfy in bed and then I'll be able to get up more easily. Does that make any sense at all?

Ooo. I'm going skiing. I'm bummin' the bling from my dad for Shack on the Slopes. Woot.

It's almost Fall Break. I'm going to Asheville. I just can't wait for Thanksgiving.

I'm sorry this was so random.

P.S. Bob Day loves cake.

No comments: