Monday, October 02, 2006

(it's brighter than sunshine)

The love that I was giving you was never in doubt. Let go of your heart. Let go of your head. And feel it now.

I listened to a lot of David Gray this weekend during my 18 hours of driving. And I decided, when in doubt, play the new Snow Patrol album.

Soooo. I went to Biloxi - I'm sure you all weren't aware... That's my little lion, Thom. He was my navigator. It was a very good weekend despite the fact that during the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts that this city had been forgotten.

I have so much I could say about this weekend. I'm not sure where I would start though. I haven't even finished writing in my journal about it...

It was good to be there. It was great to see Matt. I had fun. I'm very happy. And I can't wait until Thanksgiving.

But for now, there is lots to do. October is busy and consuming. It'll be good.

So, then when you are not in my dreams and not in my mind, but we're at the same place at the same time - rubber no longer holds the borders of my soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very, very happy for you and Matt!!!