Friday, October 20, 2006

i keep on running to protect my situation

I'm glad not a lot of people can see me right now because I am a mess.

I don't know what's wrong with me or how this happened, but I'm sick. Somehow. I'm sick on fall break! Oh, the misery of it all.

And I went to the optometrist today and she dialated my eyes, so for a couple of hours my eyes are super sensitive to light and my reading vision is malfunctioning. Actually, looking at this computer screen is giving me a headache.

I feel crazy.
I'm trying to like the new John Mayer cd.
I'm going to read a new book. The Pleasure of my Company.

Sometimes I wish life was normal. Then I remember that I don't like normal.

Google "sony bouncy ball" and find the video of it. It's magical. Look for the frog.

And I'll come through like I do when the world keeps testing me, testing me, testing me.

No comments: