Wednesday, November 01, 2006

one step closer to being just where i want to be

Meet me in the middle. Come on, let's make up a dance. And we'll agree to call it the compromise.

It's supposed to be 81 degrees today. Oy, Columbia. Pick a season.

I'm having my pictures done today. I have no idea how this experience will turn out this year.

Also. I have every day filled until the Shack Christmas Ball. Yes, that is the last day of classes. I apologize for the inconveniences this may cause to anyone reading this. Or anyone not reading this.

Lou wrote a blog about insecurities and I understand it. That was my last week. It's hard to feel not enough.

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

And it's nice to find out that all those silly insecurities are not necessary. And that you are thought about all the time. And loved. A lot.

"... but God's love, God's voice and presence would instill our souls with such affirmation we would need nothing more and would cause us to love other people so much we would be willing to die for them." - D.Miller, Searching for God Knows What

No comments: