Thursday, November 16, 2006

the window's open now and the winter settles in

I don't understand how Blogger in Beta is different from old Blogger.

I like Kroger. It has an excellent vegetarian and organic selection. Plus, it has Odwalla juices for cheaper than Fresh Market. And it's like everything there is on sale. And that makes me happy.

Tonight, I went to Target and saw a group of people outside. It was cold. They are spending the night there, so they can be first in line when the new PS3 comes out. Silly. Except that you can buy one for $600 and sell it for thousands on eBay. Not so silly. I pray they can still feel their toes in the morning.

I am missing the hidden track on the Damien Rice cd because I got it from allofmp3. Someone should help me fix that. It would be nice.

M&Ms now come in Mint Chocolate. I think that statement speaks for itself.

I have a lot of work to do from now until Tuesday. Then I just have random things to do. Like paint my toes and clean my room. Oh and study for tests, but thats neither here nor there.

I am pretty sure I get to see James Riley this weekend. Awesome.

And ohmygoodness. Dawn is pregnant. My friends are starting to have children.

This time next week, I will be in the same time zone with Matt Jones. The same city, even. And, more than likely, I might even be in the same room as him. And that is what I have to be thankful for this year (above and among some other amazing things).

Rachel made vegetable soup and she is coming over with it and we're going to watch Grey's Anatomy. Life is good.

a poem:
sleep is for the weak.
coffee is my crack.
by rachel smith.

I love most everything you bring to this offering.

No comments: