Thursday, November 16, 2006

but I'll shout out my love to the stars

... and I swear to the stars, I'll burn this whole city down.

Today.
I could've been more productive.
I could've bought coffee instead of a latte.
I could've gone into work on time instead of early.
I could've been rude to some customers.
I could've skipped my classes.

Today. I could have done a lot of things different.
But I don't think it would have been nearly as good. I wouldn't have been encouraged as much as I was. I wouldn't have received some beautiful compliments. I wouldn't have seen some people who I like to see. I wouldn't have learned some new tricks. I wouldn't have enjoyed any frosted mint goodness.

Today might have been worse without all that.

ps. Dave Matthews in Asheville on December 16. Try to stop me.
And I'm going to see The Fray and MuteMath with Cindy in January.

(i'm gonna pay no mind to taunts or advances. i'm gonna take my chances on everyday.)

No comments: