Monday, November 06, 2006

i don't know the perfect conversation

I ate my gelato too quickly.
Now I'm feeling sort of sickly.

P.S. Pumpkin gelato should only be taken in small doses. And not mixed with cinnamon if there is any chance that the cinnamon tastes like a freezer.

On a better note, the guy who works there now (David, 2months) is incredibly friendly. He's definitely no Matt Jones (when Adriana's days were good), but he's waayyy better than Phil. Weigh your options. I recommend going to visit him and tipping him well. Even if your gelato makes you sick.

I miss food that I can chew.

Babababa. It's a busy week. Tests. Papers. Projects. All colliding into Shack on the Lake. I'm so excited. Fuzzy boots. S'mores (I hope I can eat them by then.) And, of course, amazing fellowship with amazing people. Ooo and forced alone time with God. I love it.

There are so many people at The Shack now that I don't know that well. Kinda makes me sad. Kinda makes me happy. Kinda makes me wish I wasn't leaving so soon.

DMB - The Best of What's Around, Volume 1 comes out tomorrow. I think I could've done better. Alas. Um. I'm thinking of buying a digital camera. Soonish. I dunno if I can wait around until Christmas just to see if I maybe get one. I miss Kt. I really do.

Other good things: It is pint night at the Flying Saucer. And I like pint night. Also, there is no class tomorrow. Lots of work to do, but this is outweighed by my lovely lunch date and the fact that I don't have to actually go to class. Suckers. Ooo. New Gilmore Girls tomorrow, too. And I'm gonna make soup.

sing it out. la la la la.
oh yeah. i saw sparks.

So, whilst I complain about only being able to open my jaw (maybe) an inch, I will enjoy the rest of life's little pleasantries.

(There's no good reason for the way you love me, but I thank God that you do.) D.Barnes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be in town this weekend. I'll try to make some time to hang out with you.