Thursday, November 30, 2006

i like where we are when we drive in your car

This time last week I was with Matt Jones. And unknowingly getting ready to be pulled over by a cop... I can't wait for him to come home again - Matt, that is, not the cop. It was so good.

Well, you are the one, the one that lies close to me...
Whispers, "Hello. I've missed you quite terribly."
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly.
Now, there's no place I could be, but here in your arms.

I like this song. It's my new ringtone.

I'm completely done with my marketing class. One down. Five to go. And I really only have two finals to take - That I know of. I hope. I just can't wait for this semester to be over. I've mentally checked out of it.

I'm already in Christmas mode. I'm shopping and picking up all the extra work hours I can. I want to make bank and sell back my books and work with Danielle and make some cash and buy the pretty pretty presents for people and go on the fun fun trips.

And see Dave! And Mute Math! And The Fray!

My brother is amazing. He takes such good care of me and my car. I appreciate him more than he probably believes. (My car tag light is broke and he's been helping me with it for the past week. He even called the dealer for me!)

Courtney Jones is gonna be my lucky, music referencing date to the Shack Christmas Ball. Get excited.

I'm against global warming and the effect it has on my clothing choices (tank top vs. new cute GAP coat), but I like that it inspires Mr. Ben Gibbard.

Praise God for turning my attitude around this week. For keeping me busy and on my toes and surrounded by people who care about me!

Oooooh. I just want everything to be the way I want it to be right this very moment!

No comments: