Saturday, November 18, 2006

and this old world is a new world and a bold world

"I find it so impressive that you live on your own, pay your own bills, live in a different city, found someone that makes you so happy, and so much more. I want to say I'm proud but that doesn't seem like the right thing to say.

Your awesome, that about says it all."

It's weird to grow up and move on. It's weird to share your new life with old friends. It's good to combine them, too. I used to hate making my own decisions. I used to hate living in Columbia. I used to be so concerned with making a mistake and being alone. Hmm. I'm glad things are the way they are. And I guess that's all I've got to say about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I remember that. You did used to hate Columbia. Oh, Patterson!