Monday, November 13, 2006

i miss you more than i thought i could

Mmm. S'mores. I love them.

This weekend was amazing. It was encouraging and affirming. I love Shack on the Lake. And even though I'm graduating, I hope it's not my last.

If you could do anything to glorify the Lord, even if it was pumping gas, what would you do? "I would snowboard down a mountain playing my guitar with Tori on my back." - Craig

I'm comfortable here. I'm going to miss it when I'm gone.

Ben Folds is tomorrow. And Regina on Friday. And Imogen on Sunday. And I Nine on Monday.

And then Matt comes into Columbia on Thanksgiving which is way more exciting than anything else I just mentioned.

I recommend the new Damien Rice cd - 9. I like it and I think you will too. I wonder if any of the songs are about Rene Zelwegger. Hmm. Maybe Rootless Tree. It's particularly angry.

I'm listening to Joshua Radin, too. He is also highly recommended.

I'm drafting a report right now on the need for new cash register operations. It's not fun, but it happens. Oo. And tomorrow I register for my very last semester of classes at USC. Crazy.

I hope my next blog is more meaningful.

No comments: