Tuesday, November 21, 2006

life is good. life is great. life is unbelievable.

Wow. The past couple of days have been... I don't know what to say.

I can't wait to be with you. No, I just can't sit still. Are we there, yet?

Tonight ended my week of music. Thank you I Nine for playing in the drizzly cold while I stood sidelines and watched Cocky try to eat Alison's ponytail.

Thanks also goes to Ben Folds, Cornmo, Regina Spektor, and Imogen Heap with Kid Beyond and Levi Weaver. Levi is my new musician crush. And mostly because he played his guitar with a bow and then used a looping machine to cover Idioteque.

Thank you LFO for your lyte and funky lyrics.

So, what would you do if you wake tomorrow, there's no more sorrow, your dreams came true. So, knock on wood and cross your fingers, now count your blessings, it might be you.

With USAA, I can now deposit checks without leaving my apartment. Cool.

I bought a digital camera! It should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. How exciting? I feel all grown up.

Joel dances on the sidewalk when his phone rings. I think that's funny.

Tonight was cheap bar places night. And by that, I mean I had pizza at Idiot before 7 and celebrated Pint Night at Saucer. Now, I have a distinct bar smell. I am not fond of it.

Tomorrow is the last day of classes for the week. SoooooExcited.

I really just can't wait for Thursday to come. And, by now, I think it goes without saying why, but let me know if you have questions.

Closing in. I hope that you make it. Closing in. I hope you find your way.

No comments: