Monday, June 12, 2006

Oh, I can't stop drinking the coffee. If I stop drinking coffee, I stop doing the standing and the walking and the words putting-into-sentence doing.

A theme. A theme. A coffee theme. In my life. Wowza. Unhealthy. But so fun. Two in one day. It's been done before. It'll be done again.

I'm stocking up on canned caffeine for Bonnaroo. Did you know they have an 18 page info guide? EIGHTEEN PAGES!


Reality has absolutely no place in our world!

Today, I love Dave Matthews Band, Our Lady Peace and Death Cab for Cutie.

We watched lots of Gilmore Girls. Four episodes of pure procrastination. No paper finished. It's ok. It's a draft. I think that means it doesn't completely count. Holla.

I'm looking forward to this week. It's going to be amazing. I'm not going to want it to end. For many reasons. One having to do with five stinky bodies in one van. Others more serious.

Boo yah means "to fill a tooth" in Chinese.

Beth the Barista is playing at NBT on Tuesday. I hate NBT. But I like Beth. Dilemma? Nah.

I have words to write and things to say, but my body says no. Nope. Nope. Nope. No more words. Just sleep for five hours. Just enough to get me through the pressure washing tomorrow.



No comments: