Monday, June 05, 2006

all the dreams you have you save

I went out to Lexington tonight to check on the house and all the house type things and I was sitting on the porch and I saw the coolest thing. It looked like silent fireworks going on in the trees in front of Matt's house.

There were sooo many fireflies. I love fireflies. I think they're mezmorizing. I hope that I live in a place where fireflies like to come and hang out. I hope I have a garden, too. I like watering the plants and the yard. I don't like the spiders and whatnot that live outside, but the flowers and greenery are lovely.

A house is so different than an apartment.

Well, I don't have much to say. Things are pretty much the same minus Matt Jones (which actually makes everything different since he's usually a daily part of my life and now I've acquired Lexington responsibilities in his place...) He's gone for a week at the beach with his family and bonus family. I'm working. The weather is a bit cooler, so that's nice. Yoga today was really good. A little painful, but overall enjoyable.

I think I'm going to HouseChurch tomorrow. I guess there's no better way to fill my free time than with God and fellowship, aye?

Ooo. I downloaded an electronic version of Canon in D. It's awesome. Listen to it on iTunes.

No comments: