Thursday, June 08, 2006

and it's bad and it's mad and it's making me sad.

My days seem the same. Wake up. Coffee. Work. Sometimes more work. Insert some type of socialization. Always ends up being tired.

Yesterday the Sysco Rep forgot to enter our order, so today our Sysco order didn't arrive. Not until Chef Knapp called her and told her to fit as much of our order as possible into her car and bring it to us. My grill brush was in that car. That made me happy.

The cheeseburger with no meat lady drove me a little crazy though.

Matt Jones comes back sometime tomorrow! Yay! And we get internet tomorrow! And Chef is making french toast for breakfast!

So despite the double jobbing it, I'll be quite happy.

Oh. I saw Bryson Jennings play at Jammin Java tonight. Very good. Check out his myspace. And he's only 17 - crazy.

Ok, that tired is setting in and, well, I'm a sucker for a feather pillow.

No comments: