Wednesday, June 07, 2006

it ain't about the things you say

Or how you make me feel this way.

Dateline: To Catch a Predator is on. I'm definitely not going to watch it. I'm going to watch an episode from my favorite season of Gilmore Girls instead (that's 3, btw). And this tv is pretty amazing, so I think I should take advantage of it.

I got my hairs cut today. Nothing drastic. No one has even noticed. And I'm okay with that. I went to 7 Doors and told Kate (my stylist) to do what she would with my bangs, but I wanted my length. I've decided there's no such thing as too much spent on a hair cut that doesn't make me cry.

I finally wrote my thank you letter to Dr. Moody for my scholarship. I'm finally settling down into my job. I'm still always tired at the end of the day though. I still haven't started my paper yet. I don't wannaaaaaaaa. Boo.

Mmmm. I had excellent coffee from Immac this morning. Coffee with a shot of espresso. And a biscuit. A darn good biscuit, too. With preserves. Yum yum yum.

I wish JJ had a really excellent working espresso machine with really excellent espresso beans. We usually have the latter, but right now we're batting 0 for 2. Speaking of the Java... Mandatory meeting tomorrow. Dunno why.

I feel like being at Matt Jones' house is like staying at a really elaborate, personal hotel except they don't remake your bed or fold your toilet paper into triangles. And, well, that's the best part of a hotel. But I really like driving into Columbia in the morning.

I'm making a mixed cd. I like the songs a lot, but I feel the overall mood of it is overwhelming.

Lalala. Next week I'm going to Bonnarooooo. Holla.

Gonna cut up magazines now. I wanna collage. I wanna collage. No need to work. I wanna create something...

When I'll walk myself down sycamore street, the sun beats down, no shoes on my feet. And I stumble on a daisy through concrete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the scholarship!

i hope bonaroo is a blast! its the big 21 for me :)

manda urowsky