Friday, June 02, 2006

i just smile once in awhile

Long is the day, take it away. Hold it up and don't let it fall.

Recently, I've been very impressed by comments made by people serving me, such as:
Is your cheese delicious?
This sauce, well, it's a little angry.
I don't want to brag, but that may be the best caramel macchiato you'll ever drink.

Also, recently, not too impressed with my own customer service skills. I'm real flakey when it comes to giving out canteloupe and coleslaw. For heaven's sake, no! We don't have any pasta salad. And who knows what happened to your cheese and onions? Certainly not me.

I'm just real tired of saying "What side would you like with that ma'am? Coleslaw, pickle or chips?" Hooray for being grill cook again next week. (Boy, who ever thought that would come out of my mouth??)

I just dropped off Alison at the airport. She's going to Philly. Not fair. Jones is leaving today for Mexico Beach with his family. Not fair. I'm in charge of four cats this weekend. Wowza.

Bonnaroo tickets are in the mail! Holla. I hope I get another paycheck by then...

I really like this Brandi Carlile song - Fall Apart Again. I recommend it. I'm still not sure how I wholly feel about her though. Three cheers for indecision.

Ok. Going to be productive or something or whatnot. And tgif to you (and you. and you. and you!)

As long as the day is full of time - there will always be room for your hand in mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the ride to the airport! and thanks for taking care of my cat...who is the fourth kitty?