Tuesday, June 20, 2006

kiss me and smile for me. tell me that you'll wait for me.

The pain now is a part of the happiness then, that's the deal.

This past week has been pretty insane. I don't even know where to start. I guess I'm procrastinating writing about Bonnaroo because I still haven't quite put all the happenings of those four days together and into words. So, for now, I will wait and use words that have been given to me recently. And if you know, then you understand.

You have made me a better person. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy! - 1Peter 1:8 I'm sorry I have to leave you. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. - Psalm 34:18 Please please call me when you do not feel strong and brave. I love you much and I am always here for you. Be not sorrowful on account of separation; verily thy Lord is of more good to thee than anything in the material world. He is the best companion and the best friend and will accompany thee under all aspects. - `Abdu'l-Baha' I truly admire you two... Everytime I think of you, I give thanks to my God. I always pray for you, and I make my requests with a heart full of joy. - Philippians 1:3-4 It's only six weeks. It's going be alright. I just have this feeling that everything is going to be alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last paragraph. You are amazing. You have such strength.