Wednesday, May 30, 2007

the world exploded into love all around me

An excerpt from (one of) the book(s) I'm reading:

As children we are always taught that we can do anything or be anyone. Life isn’t always that easy though: accidents tragically take loved ones from us, hearts are broken, dreams die, thorns in our flesh repeatedly pierce us, doors close, we experience unfulfilling jobs, people long for a child or long for a spouse, and we wake up and ask "where has the time gone? Is this where I thought I would be? Is this how I thought my life would be?" Life isn’t always what you expect it to be.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight" (Proverbs 3:5-6).

[End.]

My days are full. Life is crazy. And I went running tonight and listened to this song on repeat. I'm a fan.

Oh. Is our life just an illusion? There is no need to figure it out. The separation exists not in your love filled heart, but only in your mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what book is that, sounds real cool.
ukrpiskl