Thursday, May 03, 2007

I like Explosions in the Sky. I will really like the person who gets me more of their music. I hope that's some sort of incentive for someone who is reading this.

Also. I slept horribly last night. My phone freaked out and I had to start deleting texts and pictures so a new one could come in and it wouldn't stop making the ridiculous texting noise. And I was lying in bed so confused.

And I had weird dreams. I hate weird dreams.

AND. I'M AWAKE. And I've been awake for half an hour. Which means I only slept six-ish hours. Less than six-ish! My body would like me more if I let it sleep. And you know what I blame? That week I didn't drink coffee. If I had just stayed on the juice, then it still wouldn't affect me and I would be snuggled up with my comforter right now. Bah.

It's my last exam week. Ever. (That I know of... I hope.) Late night breakfast toniiiight! El Burrito for lunch todaaaaay.

Hey - look what I can do...

KCAE 030529Z 030606 VRB03KT P6SM SCT200
TEMPO 0913 4SM BR
FM1400 VRB05KT P6SM SCT040
FM0300 06008KT P6SM BKN025

All I can tell from this is that it's going to mist today. And if you're interested weather.com says it is going to be 91 degrees. Ok. That's all I've got.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think i just might get the job. so, pray and stuff, please. And transisions are soo scary, but so neccessary.
"It'll all work out in the end, and if it hasn't worked out, it's not the end yet."
I'll miss you a lot.