Thursday, May 03, 2007

i have no lid upon my head...

Today was so... Something.

Today I realized that I worry about things that aren't worth worrying about or that don't matter or that I have no control over. Sometimes I create problems in my head that don't exist in reality because I'm worrying over nonsense.

A cat tried to follow me home from Lexington. I found it at 378 and returned it. But let me tell you, nothing is scarier than hearing an animal in the back of your car at 11 at night.

I experienced my last Wired Wednesday tonight. Courtney bought me cake and coffee and we all finished a bag of peanut m&ms. Yum. It's weird that most of those kids are going to college and I'm leaving. I tried to imagine all of their futures in my head... I hope Denton gets a job. I want Danielle to have an amazing coffee shop. Megan should keep trusting God and never worry about her future. I think Grayson should make music forever and be famous for it. I think Brandon will miss me. And Courtney, well, I wish her the world. Oh my. Transition is fun. And scary. And always ok in the end.

I get to see my favorite Airman tomorrow. I'm very happy.

I know I have more to say, but it doesn't seem important right now. Going to bed seems better.

... But if I did you could look inside and see what's on my mind. Oh it's you.

No comments: