Friday, May 11, 2007

look me in the heart and tell me you won't go

Look me in the eye and promise no love's like our love.

I finished college this week. Technically, I'm still an undergrad, but in my heart I'm an alumna.

I like summer. I'm glad I'm getting to enjoy a bit of it before I go. I went to Sumter on Tuesday. And assembled on the hill on Wednesday. And spent time in Lexington on Thursday.

Where do you go when you're in love and the world knows?

I would like to go to California. And Seattle while I'm over that way.

I'm finally good with moving to Charleston. I'm a little interested to see what my future is going to hold. Too bad it won't just call and tell me.

I don't really know what to say. I'm glad there are people who believe in me and encourage me. I hope people feel the same way about me.

Listening to: Tegan and Sara. Beck. Muse. Sufjan Stevens. And the cd Matt made me. (I like that boy.)

It's love that breaks the seal of always thinking you would be real happy and healthy, strong and calm. Where does the good go?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erin,
I'm sad that you're going, but i'm very happy about the fact that you're okay with leaving now, it will make the whole thing much more enjoyable.